Despre mine

Fotografia mea
Bucureşti, Romania
În pictură recompun iluzia realităţii, subordonându-mă fascinaţiei exercitate de reţelele construite de natură sau concepute de civilizaţiile umane, iar în literatură mă supun mecanismului limbajului specific naturii umane.

marți, 5 ianuarie 2016

YOUR FACE IN A NAME

Facebook my love
It seems to be to no avail
As I get along
Your misty happy trail
I’m weak and you’re strong
You cheat and you lie
Here is my cry
In this chant or song
Dedicated to you
I think it will do
’cause you’re always right
And I’m rather wrong
You make me unveil
My personal world
See, my liberties
Have been further curtailed
Facebook my love
Release me on bail
My face is oblong,
Your face in a name
But faithful to Love
I will better stay!


© Mihaela Chitac, 2016


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu